Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On the Topic of Spoilers

Nobody likes spoilers

Alright, so I'm sure a lot of you guys are worried about spoilers on the internet. I know a lot of people have already left GT because of fear that the game will be ruined. I just want you guys to know that I will not be posting spoilers on this site.

I'm even moderating the comments so that nothing gets leaked on here. It will be a good while AFTER the Brawl release in which I will be talking about unlockables or whatever. I know once the game comes out in Japan, the internet will be buzzing with every single piece of information you can think of, but just know that this place is safe. In the meantime, I will just be posting about updates and rumors and everything. I hope it'll make this site more enjoyable =D

March 9th can't come soon enough,

Mr. Fíre

No comments: